About Me

My photo
Maine&NY, United States
Ronna Lambiasi DeLoe is an author, writer, photographer, professional musician and NY attorney living in Maine and New York. She has an office in NY and is still actively doing appeals. She also play keys, synth & organ in a 7-piece band. Ms. DeLoe's poetry website provides custom poems or personalized poetry for every occasion. The new site is at: https://www.facebook.com/PoetandWriter/?fref=ts. Her photography website is: www.mainestreamphotography.com (live but under construction). Ms. DeLoe's first book of poetry is Serenity at Two Lights and Other Social Issues. It can be found on www.Amazon.com. Her children's book, Goodbye Monsters, can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/Goodbye-Monsters-Ronna-Lambiasi-DeLoe/dp/1633810011/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436384727&sr=8-1&keywords=ronna+lambiasi+deloe. Contact her at ronnadeloe@gmail.com and view her webpage at www.ronnalambiasideloe.com.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Writing Gigs: The Wealthy Freelancer and International Freelancers Day

It appears that International Freelancers Day was a huge success, according to all accounts I've read. I attended many of the webinars and have some websites which can help your freelancing career. I'm printing out dozens of articles right now from http://www.thewealthyfreelancer.com/. If you weren't sure about purchasing the book, the first three chapters are available for downloading. Log into http://www.thewealthyfreelancer.com/ to get the download as well as several additional articles pertaining to freelancing.
There are so many helpful hints from the webinars we could be reading the available materials for the next year. I will list some sites I think are helpful in the next few weeks and hopefully they will help you too.

In the meantime, I have to replenish my ink, paper, and organize my desk--things I already knew I had to do but all of this material is pushing the paper and ink to the max, and my desk, while huge (about 8 ft -- my husband made it for me) is cluttered with freelance and legal material, and of course bills. First project -- separate the bills from the freelance materials and make space just for my freelance activities.

The webinars were valuable, I think, but I also have to say I'm glad they're over. I need time to keep up with projects, which include writing legal articles, writing travel and other articles, writing poetry for my website, and oh yeah, getting back to my novel.

Check out the above link; there's a free newsletter and lots of material to download.

Also, I received an email about the International Freelancers Day webinars being re-posted/re-run. They will have more information about it soon. I missed a few on Saturday so I think this is a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment