About Me

My photo
Maine&NY, United States
Ronna Lambiasi DeLoe is an author, writer, photographer, professional musician and NY attorney living in Maine and New York. She has an office in NY and is still actively doing appeals. She also play keys, synth & organ in a 7-piece band. Ms. DeLoe's poetry website provides custom poems or personalized poetry for every occasion. The new site is at: https://www.facebook.com/PoetandWriter/?fref=ts. Her photography website is: www.mainestreamphotography.com (live but under construction). Ms. DeLoe's first book of poetry is Serenity at Two Lights and Other Social Issues. It can be found on www.Amazon.com. Her children's book, Goodbye Monsters, can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/Goodbye-Monsters-Ronna-Lambiasi-DeLoe/dp/1633810011/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436384727&sr=8-1&keywords=ronna+lambiasi+deloe. Contact her at ronnadeloe@gmail.com and view her webpage at www.ronnalambiasideloe.com.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Prompt: What is the most important word or words in your life? Why?

It took less than one second for me to come up with this one. The answer is "LOVE," especially since I just wrote an article on Robert Indiana and his LOVE sculpture and logo on my New England Landmarks Travel Examiner site on Examiner.com. In fact, as I write this, a replica of the LOVE sculpture is in front of me, at the base of my computer screen. That is the most important word in my life --without love, life is empty, meaningless and lonely. People can search the world over to find it and never succeed. Others are blessed to have it, and sometimes we find it in our backyard. I found it by going back to my high school years --finding someone I went to high school with years ago and should have been with then. I am blessed to have found it and blessed to have love in my life. I wish that for my children as well. While I may not have a lot, I have everything if I have love. If I have a lot but don't have love, I have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment