About Me

My photo
Maine&NY, United States
Ronna Lambiasi DeLoe is an author, writer, photographer, professional musician and NY attorney living in Maine and New York. She has an office in NY and is still actively doing appeals. She also play keys, synth & organ in a 7-piece band. Ms. DeLoe's poetry website provides custom poems or personalized poetry for every occasion. The new site is at: https://www.facebook.com/PoetandWriter/?fref=ts. Her photography website is: www.mainestreamphotography.com (live but under construction). Ms. DeLoe's first book of poetry is Serenity at Two Lights and Other Social Issues. It can be found on www.Amazon.com. Her children's book, Goodbye Monsters, can be found at: http://www.amazon.com/Goodbye-Monsters-Ronna-Lambiasi-DeLoe/dp/1633810011/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436384727&sr=8-1&keywords=ronna+lambiasi+deloe. Contact her at ronnadeloe@gmail.com and view her webpage at www.ronnalambiasideloe.com.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Writing Services Available

I'm pleased to offer writing services at reasonable rates. Need help writing content for a brochure, a website, or need help with a business letter? Why not let me do it for you? My background includes a B.A. in creative writing and in English; a J.D. with extensive legal writing, including writing effective business letters and other documents; and many years of writing everything from articles to professional bios. If interested, you can contact me at mainewriter4U@gmail.com. I will work with you to ensure your satisfaction with the finished product. Email me so that we can discuss what type of writing you need. Quick turnaround time. Will have website completed soon; right now I will be taking orders by email. I will contact you after I hear from you so we can discuss the direction of your project and so that I can get details, your goal, etc. Please send phone number and indicate what type of writing service you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment